FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CONTACT: Stephanie Gadlin
October 29, 2012
312/329-6250 StephanieGadlin@ ctulocal1.com
- Content organized based upon the ground-breaking “Schools Chicago Students Deserve,” research report which outlined a 10-point plan for school improvement
- Research-based content including studies, news articles, essays and white papers for education justice leaders.
- “Hot Seat” profiles on out-of-town education reformers and other politically-connected individuals and groups who seek to privatize and profit off the backs of public school students and their families.
- A Frequently Asked Question portal which allows the public to ask questions and exchange ideas with seasoned educators and education justice activists around a variety of issues impacting public education in Chicago.
- Links to community-based organizations currently engaged in the fight for better schools.
- Access to videos, interviews and broadcast-quality content featuring opinion leaders and activists who are engaged in the education justice fight.
- Free downloads of community organizing materials in the PDF format.