Monday, December 10, 2012

More Eva Destruction: All out to Support the Washington Irving Campus Tonight!

Oh, what busy times with ed deformers crawling all over the place like vermin.

Another case if handing a prime building -- this one in as prime a place as any - Grammercy Park, which is my choice of a place to live in Manhattan when I win the lottery -- over to Eva. I wouldn't support any mayoral candidate who doesn't promise to make charters pay for their space. Better yet, who kicks Eva out of the space she has taken over.

Meet on the steps of the school starting at 4:30 (40 Irving Place, between 16th and 17th street. Meeting begins at 6PM with speaker sign-up at 5:30.

Depending on when electricians leave I may make it over there before heading up to Washington Hts for the Change the Stakes Panel that I hope to tape:

Juan Gonzalez Moderates: Brian Jones, Pedro Noguera, Shael Polakow-Suransky, Diana Zavala: Dec. 10, 6PM


No comments: