Monday, April 7, 2014

Teachers Win Special Ed Complaint Against Murry Bergtraum Principal Lottie "Neutron Bomb" Almonte....

...can clear a building faster than flatulence from a herd of cattle.  Look at my school, Murry Bergtraum High School. Nearly 1/3 of the staff split because of the principal. I call her “Lottie Neutron” (as the neutron bomb kills people put leaves buildings in tact). ... John Elfrank-Dana, Chapter Leader

John has been vigilant as a chapter leader.
Dear Bergtraum Community,

Attached are the results of the special education complaint filed by me and several of your colleagues. And again, the letter was opened before I received it, even though it was addressed to me. 

John
And US Postal service tempering to boot.

Here is the pdf of the State Ed Dept ruling:




No comments: