Sunday, September 13, 2015

Let's Charterize ALL Public Services - Start With Fire Department - Chris Pearce at Teachable Moments

I love this graphic on charterized fire departments. For many years I have been raising the farce of privatizing police and fire as a contrast to public schools. Why not bring choice to fire departments or police departments and even sanitation - like I don't like my garbage collected on Tuesday - set up a competing charter so I can have my choice of days. Oh, there are so many places to go with this idea. Don't like the way the war is going? Set up a competing military force. Let the infantry have a choice of supply depots or air support. Well, here is the graphic that Arthur Goldstein shared on FB.
Hi everyone… still a few weeks away from starting up comics full time, but I thought you might enjoy my latest contribution to Ohio Schools Magazine. I’m pretty happy with the way it came out.....

1 comment:

  1. Tennessee Firefighters Watch Home Burn


Comments are welcome. Irrelevant and abusive comments will be deleted, as will all commercial links. Comment moderation is on, so if your comment does not appear it is because I have not been at my computer (I do not do cell phone moderating).