Thursday, March 24, 2016

Video: NYCORE2016 - Fight the Power - Dr. Bettina Love and DreamYard Mini - The Wolfpack Dance

Keynoter Dr. Bettina Love, U of Georgia

Don't miss these videos from the March 19 NYCORE opening ceremonies. The conference drew almost 1000 people. I have to do a separate post on the long and exciting day spent with so many MOREs and NYCOREians.

NYCORE 2016 Fight the Power Keynote Bettina Love
who mesmerizes the audience with her -- well, I'll let you see for yourself.

The kids from DreamYard Mini do the Wolfpack Dance with some help from some friends.

NYCORE 2016 Fight the Power DreamYard Mini Wolfpack Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Irrelevant and abusive comments will be deleted, as will all commercial links. Comment moderation is on, so if your comment does not appear it is because I have not been at my computer (I do not do cell phone moderating).