Friday, August 31, 2007

A WONDERFUL NEW SCHOOL YEAR



What is everyone so negative for? I intend to have a great school year. It is such fun to sit in my air conditioned office while all those stupid suckers are sweating and toiling to get their rooms ready. I can't wait to see how many of those old slobs I can get rid of this year and hire new fresh blood and get 2 for the price of one. I'm all geared up to walk in and see how many U's I can give. I can take any lesson plan and find something wrong in it. That's why they pay me the big bucks. Thank you mayor mike for my new pay raise. I just love going back to school. The smell of fresh books and pencils excites me as does the smell of frightened teachers. I can't wait to strut my stuff and walk around with my notebook and pencil writing up those snails. I like seeing them sweat. When I was a teacher many years ago I liked scaring the students but now that is "child abuse". I would never raise my voice to a student, that is so politically incorrect. But I love berating teachers all day. That is why I became a principal. It sucks being a teacher. I love being me. Power to the Empowered. Oh and thank you Randi for making my job an even more delightful one.

Your Newly Empowered and Powerful,

Principal

Posted to feedback, ICE-UFT.org

2 comments:

Pissedoffteacher said...

You forgot to mention that being a principal is so much easier than teaching because teachers, unlike principals, have to be smart and know how to deal with kids.

JUSTICE not "just us" said...

Is a "sadistic streak" requirement for being a part of the adminstration?

In 20 years of being part of the lousy educational system of this city I have never met one Principal or AP worth sh*t!!!!