Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Magnificent 7 Pieces of Useless Information About Me


My life is an open book. No deep, dark secrets here. But I was tagged by Eduwonkette into revealing 7 pieces of information about myself in the chain of info going around the blogging world like a virus.

The rules are:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random (or not) people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I am just superstitious enough to worry about – not Eduwonkette’s disclaimer about hair falling out if we fail to comply, but having a curse placed on me where I have to go to work for the DOE under BloomKlein – to go ahead and search the archives of my deteriorating brain cells for factoids that might be of some interest before passing this on to the next 7 unlucky “winners.” Here goes:

  1. I spend hours figuring out what my cats are really thinking.
  2. I eat anything – still lifes and things in motion (no, not my cats.)
  3. I know little about how to build and program a robot, but when people ask me for advice, I either send them to someone who does know something or just fake it.
  4. I had basically only one job in my entire life. Guess what that was?
  5. I read trashy historical novels, figuring I can still learn something without having to wade through deep facts. And I was a thesis short of an MA in history. How low can I sink?
  6. I’m going to England in March – specifically to see a 40th reunion Zombies concert. I sink even lower.
  7. I listen to sports radio – mostly WFAN – almost 24/7. Sunk.
I have tagged the blogs of 7 NYC classroom teachers who I've been in touch with at various times:

Round Deux
Under Assault
Proof of Life
Have a Gneiss Day
Pissed off Teacher
Saddleshoe
Female Faculty

1 comment:

proofoflife said...

TAG, you're IT Norm!! Now I will go and post wackey and weird things about myself!