Thursday, November 17, 2011

In Case You Missed it - Keith Olberman Compares Bloomberg to....

.....well, he didn't include Stalin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoG9PmdGaT8&feature=email

And then head over to The Awl for Dana Goldstein's piece, not all of which I agree with but with lots of food for thought.

Why Not Occupy The Schools? The Failures Of Bloomberg's School Reform Agenda


(Brian Jones and I have her a copy of our movie at Education Nation when we sat with her in the press section for the screening of American Teacher and I do know she moderated a discussion of our movie at The Nation recently which from some reports was looked at as just a counter propagand film to WFS - I don't agree but no time to get into that now.)

And great news - Perdido School rejoins the fray - I knew I was right to leave PS on my blog roll.

Wasted Away In Cuomoville...
================
Check out Norms Notes for a variety of articles of interest: http://normsnotes2.blogspot.com/. And make sure to check out the side panel on the right for important bits.

No comments: