Thursday, June 14, 2018

Old News: UFT District Rep and DOE Supt - An Affair to Remember - Or Not

Now that I enticed you, I admit I have very little to report. But today we got together with some old pals - who were in Unity Caucus and in reminiscing one of them says to the other - remember the Supt who was having the affair with the UFT District Rep? Everyone in the District office and the UFT knew about it.

Now this was a long time ago but hearing this story today would you be surprised? We recently heard that a UFT District rep and an awful Supt vacationed together -- rumor only.... but.

By the way, the Unity guy asked how come Unity still was able to keep the opposition at bay given how bad things seem to be?

"Because the opposition has been inept," I said.

"Isn't that you," he said?

"Absolutely, I have been part of the ineptitude."

1 comment:

John Giambalvo said...

Just a few thoughts here:

1. If people in the opppsition had listened to you, Unity would have been voted out by now. So you're kind of the silver lining in the opposition cloud. Everyone worth their salt knows it.

2. Not my school's SR. My school's SR is amazing. I'd name her but that wouldn't be 'cool'. Suffice it to say, if you find yourself in Queens and in need of support and have my SR, you'll be ok.