Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Laws encourage business to do what Trump corp did - two sets of books is common

 I get the joy some people are getting from the Trump gifts to employees to avoid taxes, but the reality is that many businesses, especially smaller one, engage in similar tactics and the tax laws encourage that -- workers are taxed at much higher rates than corporations or any business. That is one of the big reasons for the growing wealth inequality. Most of my income is from pension, social security, some minimal bank interest and my untaxed TDA withdrawals. I pay enormous taxes on that portion. I might have some capital gains - though I never trade stocks very much --- I'm a buy and hold guy.

But note how the mainstream media ignores the bigger issue and focuses on Trump who I actually agree with -- this is a hit job. Let's see them investigate other major businesses and see what they would find.


No comments: