Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Are You Marching in NYC Saturday? Join MOREs at UFT Meetup at 10:30

 I wasn't marchin' anymore but I am this time. I'm meeting up with the UFT and MORE at 10:30 on 47th bet 2nd and 3rd.

Even my wife is gung ho but she is marching with a group of women later in the afternoon and wants me to hang around and join them so I may be marchin' two times. Will it do any good? I don't have that much faith in marches but why not?

Women's March in New York

Date: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017
Time: 10:30 a.m.
Location: 47th Street between 2nd and 3rd avenues (look for the UFT banner)

There will be a rally at Dag Hammarskjold Plaza from 11 a.m. to noon. After the rally, we will march south on 2nd Avenue, then west on 42nd Street and north up 5th Avenue to Trump Tower.
Register here 
 
 

No comments: