If you can go in person to attend inside or join people outside on Broadway and Murray St. But also livestream at https://council.nyc.gov/
- Properly wear a face covering at all times while in City Hall;
- Maintain physical distancing of 6 feet from others at all times except when not feasible in limited circumstances; and
- Complete a Covid-19 health screening questionnaire, which will be posted at the entrance to City Hall, prior to entering the building.
Due to COVID-19 social distancing protocols, seating in the Council Chambers is limited and cannot be guaranteed, and you may be directed to an overflow room until it is your turn to testify.
- Name and date of the hearing; and
- Your full name, telephone number, and email address.
Community Engagement Division
Office of New York City Council Speaker Corey Johnson