UFT members in need of assistance please email: email@example.com
Phone: (347) 766-7319
Contact us if you need support to:
- mobilize your union chapter
- run in the 2015 UFT Chapter Leader elections
- challenge tenure denial
- report contract violations
- deal with an abusive administration
- fight against infringements of members’ and/or students’ rights
- file grievances
- fight back against forced charter co-locations
You will be able to consult with one of our experienced chapter leaders. MORE can also help set up a meeting near your school. In the past, we have organized one-to-one phone calls, local happy hours, lunch meetings, study groups, and after-school diner meetings.
Contact MORE Local Educator Support in full confidentiality.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
LES is MORE
So this is the core of MORE organizing this upcoming year -- forming local groups at the district level that will meet during the week after school. I view these meetings as more important than the MORE monthly meetings where too many people try to outdo each other in telling everyone how anti-racist they are. I go to the monthlies for the post-meeting happy hours.