Saturday, September 6, 2014

"Brother" Ernie Logan Throws UFT Chapter Under the Bus

When a UFT official called the CSA (principals union) our "union brothers and sisters" all I had to say is that justbecause the concentration camp guards have a union doesn't make them my brothers.... John Elfrank-Dana, CL Bergraum HS
Well Ernie Logan in this article scapegoats our chapter for Bergtraum's problems. You can read my response in the comments.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/09/besides-pre-k-what-is-de-blasios-schools-plan.html


I've maintained for 20 years that the UFT/Unity leadership owes more fealty to the CSA than to its members. If I were running the UFT I would say to Ernie Logan: Tell your scuzball bully principal element to cut the shit out or its all out war on them and your union. Thanks to John for this catch.

No comments: