Billionaire scion Spencer Robertson must have used the refrain so many billionaire fathers well connected to the Bloomberg machine have heard: Daddy, will you buy me a charter school?
- Favoritism shown toward PAVE by the DOE.
- PS 15 has been forced to shove most of its programs into small spaces.
- The continuous arrogance and threatening behavior of PAVE administrators.
- PAVE kids are made to chant repeatedly: THIS IS OUR SCHOOL
- PAVE admins were outraged when PS 15 did their annual moment of silence for 9/11 and came into the main office loudly complaining and refused to observe the moment.
- 50% of the PAVE kids are bussed in (free) from outside Red Hook, so PAVE doesn't even serve the Red Hook community.
March together to the:
CEC Meeting at 6:45
- This is bad for our school and bad for our kids!
- Fight to protect and preserve public education.
- We will not allow our schools to be privatized!
Ed Notes News will be there to tape.