Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I Came to Praise Joel, Not to Bury Him

 I was signing in when I heard my name.
It was Uncle Joel stopping by to say hello. "Norm, don't feel you have to praise me tonight."
"I wouldn't miss the opportunity," I said. We chatted and I reiterated that anything I say is due to political issues not personal. He seemed to appreciate it.

Here is what I said at the meeting. I included a piece by parent Richard Barr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njdi8XunEpQ


PEP Dec 14 Norm Scott and Richard Barr

1 comment:

NYC Educator said...

Maybe I'm overly sensitive, but when someone wants to fire me for the offense of making a living, I take it a little personally. And you won't be burying Joel as he takes a heap of cash from Murdoch to design computer programs to replace us.