Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More Gypsy Pics and Vids

They just keep popping up on facebook and I can't resist posting. I may be pessimistic long-term, but optimistic short-term.

Here is a unique view of NYC teachers Steve Ryan and Kim Simek, video by Frank Verderame from the wings. They are both powerhouses, even though they often hang out with Mike Schirtzer.

I never got to take my pic with Caroline the cow. But Catherine is a pretty good substitute.

And Louisa too
John emerges from the front end of the cow to meet his pals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Irrelevant and abusive comments will be deleted, as will all commercial links. Comment moderation is on, so if your comment does not appear it is because I have not been at my computer (I do not do cell phone moderating).