Monday, June 1, 2015

Mexican Teachers Side with me over Schirtzer - To Boycott Farce Elections

I made the case in my debate with Schirtzer over whether MORE should boycott the UFT elections next year (Read all about it: The Great Scott-Schirtzer Debate: Boycott UFT Elections or not...) but didn't seem to convince many people. But maybe there were some Mexican teachers
eavesdropping at the diner and hearing my brilliant arguments for boyvottin.

Teachers in Mexico Vow to Prevent 'Farce' Elections


Teachers in the southern Mexican state of Oaxaca announced that they will be participating in an active boycott of the upcoming elections, ...

Radical Teachers Vow to Block Mexican Elections - ABC News

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have found potential support in Mexico.

Abigail Shure