· Rhee appeared on a local news channel where she said that teachers losing their right to collective bargaining is the beginning of something very important.
[NOTE: Rhee's organization is now disavowing her Walker support but here is an item from Diane Ravitch:
Rhee has been standing by the side of every Tea Party governor as they cut the budget for public education, stripped teachers of any job protection, and expanded vouchers and charters. So far as I know, she does not deny accepting an award, with Scott Walker, from the far-right, anti-public school group called American Federation for Children.
· Rhee appeared with Governor Kasich for a screening of the debunked “documentary” Waiting for Superman
· Rhee appeared on Fox News to support Christie’s budget cuts
· Rhee’s appearance at the rally coincides with a cheating scandal in DC
· The right wing American Federation for Children hosted a policy summit in DC, where they gave awards to Michelle Rhee, Scott Walker and Pennsylvania Republican Governor Tom Corbett. AFC is AFC is a Koch and Devos funded organization focusing on school vouchers
· Local groups called for an investigation