Friday, September 17, 2010

I Got a Credit for Film Footage in Documentary on Channel 13

I caught the last half hour of an excellent documentary called The Bungalows of Rockaway shown Thursday night. I saw some footage that looked familiar - you know, too fast panning and other ills. I did shoot a meeting for the filmmakers. Low and behold they included a nice credit for me under "additional footage."

Here is a link: http://thebungalowsofrockaway.com/

Next showing at:
Wednesday, September 22nd, 7 pm,
on Channel 21, WLIW
Long Island public television

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're not all bad Norm, you're not all bad. It was a fine documentary. You see, in your retirement if you direct your energy to good, instead of bloviating about Unity all day, you might get a few more slaps on the back....now let me count my pensions